Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tracing the untraceable

 - Photo by Nikoline -

As my finger searches out the pattern of Your endless grace, i realise it is virtually untraceable, because it is unmeasurable, because it is immense. I could sit here for eternity and barely cover a fraction of it's path. It's vaster than the ocean and so much a part of You that every molecule in Your river beats with it's rhythm. I can't separate each trail of grace, because they are so intertwined, and at the end of all my searching, I just find You - You are grace. So, I will just marvel at how vast You are, wishing only that i could fully abandon myself and swim forever through Your streams of love and grace, let Your water so wash over me, that i consistently reflect the hallmarks of such amazing grace.

2 comments:

Anette Acker said...

That's very profound and beautifully written!

Becky Fox said...

thanks.....