Saturday, October 24, 2009

Three Hundred

I just realised that yesterday i published my 300th post. How can i have written 300 posts? I guess i have been keeping this blog for over 2 and a half years, but still, maybe 300 is a little excessive!  I also have 94 posts saved in my drafts section.... They are generally more raw and emotion-laden than those that i've published... and consequently i never quite had the courage to make them public. I was just re-reading some of my early posts and i couldn't help but laugh at the cringe-worthy way in which i wrote! But it did also make me very grateful to the grace God has shown me over the years and reminded me how good he has been to me. I was also grateful to re-read people's comments from a few years ago. Anyway, although i primarily write for my own benefit, because it helps me to gather my thoughts, and focus my attention, i know that my blog is set to public, so various people have read and commented over the years - so i want to say thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings and thank you to anyone who has left me comments. I'm pretty sure that most people who previously read my blog, don't actually read it anymore, so i doubt they will see this thank you, but never mind, i shall say it anyway, even if i am just talking to the air. 
 

No comments: