Friday, June 22, 2007

Fudge


Yesterday was the first day of SUmMeR. Or so i believe..
..and today the sun is SHINING. That makes me smile.
It's gone 4pm and i hAven't gOt dresSed yet, or haD lunCh yet. Some may say that's LAzY, but never mind.
when i went downstairs earlier i was greeted by a beautiful bunch of flowers ..
that also made me smile,
and right now the birds are twittering outside and i feel like HUmmING a little tune alongside them.
.....today is the ONLY friday 22nd june 2007 that will EVER exist. It sounds like the birds know it. What an honour to be alive for it.
thanks goes to GoD for that.

The above picture is from a JaPaneSe magazine called 'FUDGE'.
My beautiful sister Hannah gave me it when i was particularly unwell a little while ago. I don't understand the Japanese, but the viSuAl side of it fascinates me for hours.....

6 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thanks for stopping by.
I scrolled down and did a little reading--seems like you are a pretty deep thinker.
Love the quote by E.E----
"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances." - Elizabeth Elliot

That is a hard lesson to learn.
But the most liberating one you will ever experience.

Gledwood said...

Hmmm didn't summer officially start in May? I honestly don't know I'm just asking ... yeah I'd say it's from midMay to midSeptember ...
... bigger news: Paris Hilton is due out of prison next Tuesday. Why couldn't they just have electrocuted her?
... Thanxx for the message left at mine. Hope you're having a great weekend. All the best

from
Gleds
.............cheerio!

Becky Fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Fox said...

hmm, yeah, you may well be right about summer starting in May... i have no idea to be honest, i did read somewhere that it started June 21st, but that could have just been cos it was the longest day... i really don't know?!

Anonymous said...

It's the longest day of the year, summer solstice, that's what I heard!

Gledwood said...

Thunderstormy weekend in London ... you too?

Thanks for your comment!

G