Thursday, June 21, 2007

Silver and Gold

Seeing as i've got into the habit of quoting songs and the like, i shall include a snippet of another today. I heard it a couple of days ago, when i wasn't feeling that great, but it suddenly reminded me again how God brings beauty from all things. Anyway, it goes as follows:

"When the rain falls and it some days will,
Then the pavement under my feet
Sparkles silver and gold, in reflected light
That i otherwise wouldn't have seen.....

..So Jesus don't You keep me from that storm
I want to walk that sacred ground
For You are master of it all
And i am just a lost and found...."

-Robin Mark-

Considering the fact that on Sunday night i would have done anything to get the 'storm' to go, i'm suprised and glad that i am able to say and mean the lines of that song again today. I don't even have a real storm to worry about anyway. I apologise for my negative mood in my prior post. In fact God has been so faithful and merciful to me that He deserves to be praised continually.

No comments: