Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I take my hat off...

I take my hat off to all housewives. Quite seriously.

I mean i always knew there was a lot of work involved in looking after a house and a husband and kids, but since i've spent more time at home these last few years i've grown to appreciate even more all that mothers and wives do. It genuinely is a full-time job, and much more than that! - I don't think i need bother going back to university if i'm ever going to get married and have kids... how would i fit in a job as well? I don't think i would. I don't know how so many parents manage it. I salute them all. In fact, right now i salute anyone who is a wife or a husband, or a mother or a father, or gives their time for others, or does, well, anything really...

I hereby commend them all.

No comments: