Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I have decided...

I have decided that....
1. I'm still as bad at decision making as i ever was.
2. I'm going to train myself to be decisive. If that's possible.
3. I need to get out and about more. I feel so much more alive when i leave the house, even just for a walk.
4. I'm going to finish my speech and language therapy degree, if i'm able to.
5. I need to sort out how to spend my time more efficiently.
6. I really do need to come off my drugs. Not because i want to be rebellious or stupid or have some notion that i can manage without, but simply because of the side-effects and the way i know they are affecting me for the worse. I know nobody will agree with me on this one, so i probably won't be able to yet, but i look forward to the day when i can.
7. I am so grateful for the support and love of my friends and family and God. I am nothing on my own. This isn't a new decision, it's not even a decision, it's just a fact that i was thinking about again.

No comments: