Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer in Winter

Summer in Winter from Glimpsing Light on Vimeo.


I made a little stop motion of the meadows near my house. The footage isn't great and i didn't have my tripod with me, so it's pretty jumpy, but the meadows are beautiful and so i wanted to take some photos before the flowers all died. Both this year and last year they helped me as i was recovering from being ill. Last year i went for walks in them to help build my strength back up when i was going through my drug withdrawal, and this year i was recovering from a couple of periods in hospital and felt blessed to be able to have somewhere so relaxing to walk. Basically, i am thankful to God that when i had little strength to go out in busy public places, i had meadows near by that i could venture out in.


No comments: