Thursday, March 20, 2008

The lifter of our heads

We are your inheritance, we are your reward 
And your our glory and the lifter of our heads. 
Listen can you hear it, the Spirit and the bride
Whisper Jesus, Maranatha Come,
Oh come, oh come to us,
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

I went to London recently and my siblings showed me round Camden. I had an enjoyable time, but when it came to going past some of the shops i had to wear headphones because they were blasting out such loud trance music and my epilepsy is sensitive to certain types of music. Anyway, the song i listened to instead was the one above. It's a good song. 

( song by Paul Oakley )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Becky! Glad to hear your orchid is going strong - well done you. I wish I had seen you being ushered past certain shops by your siblings,it sounds quite funny. Hugs x Pam